Friday, March 11, 2011

Strange Dreams

Lately, I've been having really weird dreams that freak me out.
...and I'm a teenager.
You'd think I was a little old, but no, I still have nightmares.
When I was little, I had probably one of the creepiest dreams you can imagine.(Well besides the time a group of Indians told me that my cat was sacred and threatened to shoot me with their arrows if I didn't give them him...)


I was sleeping soundly, then I escaped to my dream world.









































Yes, there was a T-Rex warning on the t.v.















Long story short, I ran to find my parents and I saw my dad with his briefcase walking out the door.
I put on a whole dramatic scene and said "No, Daddy! You can't go! You'll be eaten alive!"

...





















No one listens to me.

0 comments: